Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pre-Test Alg. 1

Take this TEST.

Summary Responses

This tool is an easy and fast way to get students data on a test. After reviewing the data from this class (math methods) I would make sure to de-emphasize the equation of a line and its parts (slope and y-intercept). Every student on this test was able to identify each of these parts. I would make sure to hit the concepts of finding the y-intercept mathematically, finding slope from 2 points, and how the slope of a line compares to perpendicular slopes. Knowing this information would allow me to structure my lessons and main points of instruction. By doing this you will be able to cut down on students disengaging from the lessons because they already know the material. I plan to use this tool in the future for its accessibility to raw data.

No comments:

Post a Comment